Well, that was two years ago. Let's try this again!
Many things have happened, and many of those things would have made awesome blog posts. Unfortunately I was a major slacker so I'll just do a quick re-cap. Here is what has happened in the last two years:
-I cooked some food, we both ate a LOT of food. I learned to like beer AND olives, but not mushrooms yet.
-We traveled to many places near and far, including:
Connecticut
Provincetown
New York City
Fishers Island, NY
Washington, DC
Baltimore
Camden, ME
Kennebunkport, ME
Charlottesville, VA
Franconia Notch, NH
Las Vegas
Athens, Crete, and Santorini Greece!
(They were varying degrees of far, but all 100% fun.)
-We re-did our kitchen. By "we" I mean, "the people we hired to install all the stuff we picked out."
-We got pregnant! Well, one of us was pregnant, and one of us helped.
-We had a baby! Clara was born March, 10, 2010. She just turned one and our life rocks even harder than it did before.
We continue to be lucky, lucky, lucky.
I'd say "more to come later," but we both know how that turned out last time. For now, some pics:
(Clara, Clara, Greece, Nellie)


No comments:
Post a Comment